Sunday, June 19, 2011

All You Grocery Challenge 2011

Tomorrow is the first day of the All You Grocery Challenge 2011.  I will be participating for the second year.  The challenge is to spend a maximum of $25/person/week for four weeks.  The winners typically spend far less than this, but since I have the daycare meals in that total as well, me spending $50/week for any length of time just isn't going to be happening (and it's way too confusing to try and separate them-I tried!).  Also, the healthier the meals, the better (my overall goal anyway).  The winner receives a $1000 gift card.  Wouldn't that be exciting!  Just think of the bulk purchases I could buy with that! =)

For the next four weeks, I'll be referring to the challenge off and on, so I'm just letting you know what's going on.  If I were better at planning ahead, I would've blogged about this before now so that everyone else could sign up too.  But, alas, I'm scatter-brained and didn't get that done.  Sorry!  Just to make sure you don't miss it next year, you can sign up for e-mail updates from All You and they'll let you know about the contest opportunity (and others as well!).  On the right hand side of the page, click on newsletters and go on from there.  Easy peasy!

2 comments:

  1. Im also doing the challenge this year! Dont worry about the scatter brain part, at least you blogged before it started, I started blogging about it on day 2! lool Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...