Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Menu for week of June 27th - July 3rd

This week started out as one that would be super busy, but little by little people are cancelling things, so that now we are pretty well free.  I like that!  We will be headed to my parents' house on Friday evening and will come home on Monday early afternoon.  In order to give my Mom a break in the kitchen, each of us girls (me, my sis and sis-in-law) will prepare an evening meal for the 14 of us.  I'm including that in my meal plan, but I haven't purchased anything for it yet, because I wanted to make sure it would work with what everyone else was fixing.  So here goes (by the way, sorry it's a day late).

Monday
Breakfast:  Apple Muffins, Kiwi
Lunch:  Sloppy Joes, Buns, Strawberries, Green Beans
Afternoon Snack:  Vanilla Pudding
Dinner:  Taco Salad, Fruit

Tuesday
Breakfast:  Banana Oatmeal, Banana
Lunch:  Ham and Cheese Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread, Carrot Sticks, Grapes, Pretzel
Snack:  Cantaloupe Cubes
Dinner:  Fritatta with sausage, onion, pepper and tomato, Toast, Apple Salad (hold over from last week)

Wednesday:
Breakfast:  French Toast Casserole, Blueberries
Lunch:  Chicken Alfredo, Peas, Salad, Roll
Snack:  Carrot Sticks, Peanut Butter
Dinner:  Egg Salad Lettuce Wrap, Crackers, Fresh Fruit

Thursday
Breakfast:  Breakfast Cookies, Pineapple
Lunch:  Mac 'n Cheese, PB Sandwich, Broccoli, Watermelon
Snack:  Honey-glazed snack mix
Dinner:  Grilled Pork Chops, Potato Salad, Fruit

Friday
Breakfast:  Granola Bar, Juice
Lunch:  Sausage/Cheese Omelets, Roasted Potatoes, Oranges, Apple Slices
Snack:  Chocolate Chip Cookie
Dinner:  Eat out on the way to Grandma's house!

One weekend Dinner at Mom and Dad's:  choice of Chicken Alfredo or Spaghetti (I'll cook the noodles and have both as choices for a sauce), Lettuce Salad with homemade Caesar dressing, steamed broccoli and maybe a fruit salad of some sort.

Monday: (I'll shop when we get back to town)
Dinner:  Brats w/ Buns, Ranch Pasta Salad, Strawberries



This menu, along with 100+ others can be found at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like your menu choices! I have to laugh, because my hubby's brother and his family are coming over for dinner tonight and I am making the exact same menu as your Sunday meal. Great minds think alike!!! Hope you enjoy your holiday this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...