Thursday, June 23, 2011

Midweek Blahs

Do you ever suffer from these?    I really am not sure why I'm feeling blah.  Everything is going reasonably well.  Finances are decent (not super, but we're paying all of our bills and I'm not super stressed over it).  Hubby's second job is finished, so that's extra money we won't have, but he'll be around more which is more important.  I'm almost over the disappointment of screwing up the All You grocery contest.  The girls aren't trying to kill each other-right now at least, but I'm feeling like I need to be doing more.  I have 5 loads of laundry that need to be folded.  All of my floors either need to be mopped or vacuumed and I'm generally disorganized.

I could get off my rear end and do some of it right now, but I'm more inclined to sit here and mope about it! LOL

Tonight is the first night this week that the girls don't have either practice or a game, so maybe if I get the laundry folded, then I'll enlist them in cleaning up the other parts of the house!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I definatly get those mid week blues! I'm about to go bonkers right now cause this is the first week of summer that I have all the school kids home. I babysit also and for some reason the big kids seem to be worse than the little ones! I'm pretty sure by the end of summer I will have pulled every single hair on my head out, LOL. I know you run a childcare, do you have older kids in the summer? Any words of advice for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. every day is Wednesday around here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...