Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Communion

Well folks, the big day came and went and my baby girl had her First Communion this afternoon!  The party went off without a hitch.  The food was great, the family was great, and baby girl would say that the gifts were great!  LOL

We did have a couple issues.  She decided right before we left the house that she didn't want to wear her veil.  Too bad sister-that's part of the ensemble.  And, the dress was scratchy.  So moments before we walked out the door, I threw on a tank top under her dress, which needed constant adjusting to keep from showing, but oh well.  In the course of my life, if these are the only glitches in an otherwise great day, I'll take them.

I'll post some recipes tomorrow, but for now I'm tired.  But, I had to share my baby with you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You daughter looks beautiful in her white dress and veil. You have a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...